Opening hours: Monday - Friday (excluding Israeli and Hungarian public holidays)
Scheduling an appointment: phone: (03) 545-6666,
(Note: Our lines are generally busy during the day. In case your call is not answered, please send your inquiry by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number; our operator will get in touch with you shortly.)
Special announcement (consular reception during COVID-19):
Regardless the type of consular service, from the restart of consular reception (May 18, 2020), applicants are only received with appointment booked in advance at (03)-545-6666 or at email@example.com.
Please be advised, that applicants can only enter the premise of the Consular Section if they keep the general health protective precautions and meets the following requirements:
- body temperature below 38 Celsius (checked on arrival),
- declaration about no COVID-19 symptoms (signed on arrival), and
- using protective mask (not provided).
The entry of applicants not meeting the above requirements will be denied.
Consular services by appointment only:
- Passport services
- Citizenship application
- Visa application
- Domestic registration of birth/marriage/divorce/death
- Voluntary acknowledgement of paternity
- Notice for marriage
- Simplified naturalisation
- Change of name
- „Client gate” (Ügyfélkapu) administration
- Authentication (signature/translation/copy)
- Obtaining certificate of good conduct
- Obtaining certificate of birth/marriage/death
- Declaration of settlement abroad (for Hungarian citizens)
- Certificate of marital status
After receiving prior notification from our Consulate about the receival, documents can be picked-up only with an appointment booked in advance.
Recipients must prove their identity with a valid photographic ID upon receiving their documents. In case of receiving other persons’ or minors’ documents, a valid authorization form (form- english) must be presented and the athorizers’ copy of photographic ID.