As of 2 November 2020, appointments can be scheduled online with the Consulate of the Embassy of Hungary in Tel Aviv by providing the applicants’ personal data and contact details (e-mail address and phone).
Important: when entering your phone number, please always include the country code (in Israel's case this is +972).
Appointments are available online for the following services:
- Passport application
- ID application
- Visa application
- Legalization (signature, translation, copy)
- Management of data in the Registry of Hungarian Personnels
- Issuance of certificates
- Ügyfélkapu ('Client Gate") registration
- Collection of documents
Appointments for the below services can only be booked through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone:
- Verification of Hungarian citizenship (examination of Hungarian nationality);
- Hungarian registration of life events (birth, marriage, divorce, death);
- Voluntary acknowledgement of paternity;
- Simplified naturalization
Before booking an appointment, please learn the most essential information regarding our services from the detailed information pages here: https://telaviv.mfa.gov.hu/eng/page/konzuli-szolgaltatasok
In case of lack of available appointments for the chosen service, please visit the site later.
(recommended browser: Chrome)
APPLYING FOR A HUNGARIAN PASSPORT?
Before booking an appointment, please go through the following step-by-step guidance in order to choose the right service for you.