The „Client Gate” (in Hungarian: Ügyfélkapu) is the Hungarian Government’s electronic identification system providing a platform for its users to connect with Hungarian State Organizations offering electronic administration services.
Who can subscribe for „Client Gate”?
Any natural person who is registered in:
- the Hungarian personal data and address registry, or
- the central immigration registry of the Hungarian Immigration Authority, or
- the personal registry of aliens (foreign citizens) applying for electornic administration.
Where can you subscribe for „Client Gate”?
In person at:
- local government service offices;
- key helpdesk offices of the National Tax and Customs Administration;
- foreign diplomatic and consular representations of Hungary;
- helpdesk of particular post offices
- as a holder of a valid Hungarian ID card issued after 1 January 2016, on this site:
Subscribing for "Client Gate" at the Hungarian Embassy in Tel Aviv
Type of service:
- appointment only: please book an appointment in advance at (03) 545-6666 or email@example.com
- Hungarian Citizens: valid Hungarian ID (ID card, driving license, passport)
- EEA Citizens: valid EEA ID or passport
- non-EEA Citizens: valid passport
- free of charge
- 15-20 minutes
Upon new subscription, Clients receive their initial password via e-mail. Accounts must be activated by changing the initial password within 5 days after the date of registration.