Consular services


         Application for a personal ID


Hungarian citizenship

         Hungarian citizenship


         Simplified naturalization


Registration of life events


         Voluntary acknowledgement of paternity




         Certificate issuing






         Applying for a Schengen visa

         Long-term stay visa (residence permit)

         Visa Information System (VIS)

         Personal data protection

         Schengen Information System (SIS)


Other consular affairs

         "Client Gate" (Ügyfélkapu)

         Certificate of good conduct

         Certification of being alive

         Change of name

         Notification of marriage intention

         Confirmation of marital status


 Affairs related to residency abroad or address

         Notification of residing abroad 

         Notification of changes in your foreign address 

         Registering in the electronic personal and address register